Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Embrace Change & Reaching Milestones

Disclaimer: Must be willing to embrace change






Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

2 comments:

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

LOVED this presentation!!! You spoke on alot of things I'm going thru now. Regarding career decisions, and following my passion. Especially the challenges part, and how some will doubt you....but don't let them kill your dreams. Hmmmmphh!! I see why you're a motivational speaker LOL!! :)Got me over here ready to take on the world now ROFL!! Can't wait to read ...Stillwaters

Anonymous said...

Well don't you have the cutest voice ever. I enjoyed your video. I so believe in change but there are so many who are set in their ways that it's pitiful. I also get so pissed when people say "I'm waiting on the Lord". Child, the Lord already had your plan set before you arrived here, you have to go and make that happen. You can't just be sitting around thinking things are just going to happen. You have to make it happen.

Gurl, preach on, preach on. Love it.