
Lately, I've been meeting many individuals who are concerned about their brokerage accounts. Apparently, the accounts are becoming too volatile. As we all know this happens. Nothing is consistent, everything involves change. With investments it's a matter of how much change you're willing to accept.
***
You may want to look into Annuities!
***
There are various Annuities from Variable to Fixed and all in between. Some Variable Annuities have separate accounts attached that can work similar to a brokerage accounts. For the sake of confusion I will discuss Fixed Annuities. Fixed Annuities are for the investor who doesn't want to stop completely from focusing on your retirement goals. These are the features:
- Safety of principal
- No probate
- Liquidity (cumulative & noncumulative)
- Interest bearing (possible 1st yr bonus)
- No upfront cost
- Tax deferred
These products aren't volatile. Also, the are NOT FDIC insured.
You may want to discuss this further with your financial consultant.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz




3 comments:
Great insight. I'll have to look into it.
Thanks & Smiles,
Wifey
Nice to see regular people looking at fixed annuities and regular annuities as an option in this economy! Thanks for taking the time to put together such a well written and researched article!
@annuitymaven
Thanks for taking the time to read Money Mondays. I enjoy informing others about all the financial possibilities.
Post a Comment