Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

hidden misconceptions

Do others have misconceptions about you?
Personality
Attitude
Behavior
Likes/Dislikes

Do you have [hidden] misconceptions about yourself?

What I mean by hidden misconceptions is your inability to believe you are capable of fulfilling your dreams. Let's begin with the current recession state. Many have programmed their minds to submit to the definition of recession.

Recession is described as a slowdown in economic activity.

Why are you allowing others to describe your financial abilities? This is a great opportunity to go out and become an entrepreneur. I am not condoning you to quit your current state of employment before you have your ducks in order. I am, however, encouraging you to dismiss your hidden misconceptions. The misconceptions that:

  • you aren't capable of owning your own company
  • you aren't able to be financially stable w/ guidance
  • you aren't worthy of living your dreams

Today is the day. Establish a strategic plan for yourself.

Success is great when you are able to identify what you didn't know existed within yourself.


Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

2 comments:

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

I'm glad I dismissed those misconceptions & pursued my photography aspirations. It's actually working out WAY better than I anticipated. I had to see the "Bigger Picture" so to speak, and not let the current state of affairs that surround us define who I am...or what I can be.

Bahiyah S. said...

Absolutely,I am glad to hear you are doing well in your business.