What life lessons do you have?
I have heard throughout my life that if you pray hard for something it will come true. Well, I'm hear to tell you that God take care of Fools and Babies. I'm neither one so in addition to praying I must take action of my goals.
Nothing happens overnight, but with diligence it will happen. Think about where you were two years ago. Now think about how you ended in the place you are today.
I had a plan to be in Corporate America another five to ten years and build a list of names, experiences and contacts. Due to unforeseen events it didn't quite happen that way. See my plans weren't really written by me. They were already created before I was born. I just thought I had everything in control.
It happens that in spite of my hesitant behavior I started my company sooner than expected. I also become an author, speaker and soon filmmaker.
Life can never be predicted. It's up to you to be ready when it adjusts.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment