Yes, I have survived another year on this beautiful earth. As I celebrate my birthday I have to reflect on the past year. It has been happy, joyful, sad, bitter and educational. I've have many gains and losses. There were limited losses although each hit me extremely hard. The gains will remain for a lifetime.
****
My family has been with me through thick and thin. In case my husband decides to read this post I want to say thank you. Thank you for allowing me to be the expressive person I am. Thank you for loving me unconditionally(I have taken him through many loopholes). Thank you for your support. My son thinks his mom is the best person to ever grace this earth. I wonder will he still think that once he becomes a teenager and I won't allow him to drive my vehicle.
****
My career has taken me in a path I never would have imagined. It wasn't in my plans to have a consultant firm with a great team this early in my life. I knew it wasn't going to happen for another 5-10 years. Who am I to try to change the course of my life? My life's journey was already mapped out without my knowledge.
****
At times it's hard to consider someone a true friend. I am glad to say that I have been blessed with two girlfriends who would drop everything to make sure we continue to have that circle of friendship, love and admiration. When you mess with one, you mess with all.
***
I look forward to what this year has to offer. I know that in addition to my life's map I have to take action. My life is in full constant mode to make sure it is full of success and prosperity.
****
I want to say that I am happy to have met such beautiful people in blogosphere who are genuinely happy and willing to see others succeed and offer an encouraging word. You have opened my eyes to further possibilities.
****
Celebrate with me as I enjoy this wonderful day!
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz




1 comment:
Happy Birthday and Keep Inspiring! =) each person is truly a gift for others, a gift the universe presents.
Post a Comment