Why are we tested daily? Is is to strengthen our faith or belief in what is unknown? As a consultant, I encounter many who are doubtful of what their future have to offer. I educate others to not focus on what you can't see, but embrace what you can.
The daily tests demonstrate how you are able to handle a situation. I have found that it is easier said than done to not participate or behave a certain way. However, when faced with a dilemma we tend to slip back into character.
As we are approached with daily obstacles start with believing in yourself. Believe that you are successful! Believe that you are capable of being loved! Believe that you are financially independent! Stand up for yourself and not accept what obstruction is to come. That is when you fall for nothing.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment