Can you actually allow someone to take your joy? When most people get up in the morning they claim to have a great day and it will be better than before. If this is so, how can you allow someone to take your happiness? Even if it is possible.I met a woman who pride herself in doing morning yoga, meditating and helping others. She always looked for the best in situations until one day she didn't have control. Lack of control doesn't correlate with allowing someone taking your joy. It just simply mean you have to take a different perspective.
You are not the person I thought you were
I actually heard someone tell a woman "you're not the person I thought you were" before he dumped her. How dare he? She gave him everything...as most women tend to believe. Unfortunately, he didn't feel the same way. She began to doubt her self worth and believe she wasn't capable of being loved.
It doesn't matter who you are. Never let anyone define who you are and doubt your self worth, capabilities and question your happiness. It's time to stop the pity party and find happiness in what you enjoy daily. If your facade is joy then it can easily be taken away because it wasn't real in the first place.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz




No comments:
Post a Comment