I met a girl who changed her mind as quickly as she changed her socks. Her decisions blew with the wind and in Chicagoland that's pretty frequent. Gandhi said, "Imitation is the best flattery". When does it become stalkish (if that's a word)?
I believe that each of us have something great to offer this universe. We have to dig deep into our soul and find that something. Don't get me wrong I believe admiration is flattery, but don't evolve your life around mine. I am trying to succeed just as the next person. I love who I represent as corny as I may be.
What are your goals? What do you truly want to be known for? As Darwin stated, "Only the strongest survive" not the if I act like you and follow in your footsteps. What I'm trying to say to each of you is value yourself. Appreciate yourself. Love yourself. We put too much emphasis into someone else that we don't truly know how to value ourselves.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment