
I look to the right.
I look over my shoulder and it's shining bright.
It's the gold card that got us in mess.
Heah, Ma'am. Do you really need that dress?
I know it's not my concern or maybe it is.
You're contributing the the crisis that's making me pull my wig.
Use them wisely or cut them up. Pay with cash and save a buck.
Everyone grab a shovel and dig. It will take us awhile to get out of this S#*%T.
Everywhere I turn news articles, television broadcast, and companies are discussing the Economic crisis. I have realized and admitted that there is no one specific individual or company that allowed us to live in disgust. Initially, I wanted to blame Ex-Pres George W. Bush, but then acknowledged he wasn't smart enough to get us in this crisis alone.
We all worked together and didn't realize the trouble we were getting into. Everyone wanted to live the American Dream at anyone expense. No one knew how costly the expense would be at a later date. Think about the Sub prime Lending and shady deals that went unacknowledged. We were oblivious to what was happening.
Today, I am reading about factories and departments closing because of mismanaged funds. We are pressured to look into the finances, pay off debt, and truly within our means.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Bahiyah Shabazz




No comments:
Post a Comment