
Don't do it!! I repeat...Don't do it!!!
One of the worst things you can do in a relationship is to commit financial infidelity. Financial Infidelity is when you hide, spend, and tamper with unauthorized funds. The feelings are related to those of any other infidelity. Lies! Cheat! Deception! Mistrust! I have seen first hand what this can do to couples.
What you do in the dark will come to light.
I am pretty sure each one of us have heard this saying from a parent or elder. Believe me when I say this statement has validity. There is a recent counseled couple who husband found a statement with an "unauthorized transaction". The wife has a problem with disclosing information and discussing the finances. Instead, she believes her actions won't negatively affect the household. WRONG!!!
Every action committed affects the household. He believed he could trust her with his life. During this economic crisis both parties must believe that each are financially committed and capable of staying afloat. Neither should feel the other will sink during a crisis. Unfortunately, nothing is guaranteed during this time. Not employment, income, or life savings. It's up to each party to have full disclosure and not to commit Financial Infidelity.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Bahiyah Shabazz




No comments:
Post a Comment