We've all heard the term. It's what you do when you need someone or something to carry you on. The question is...when are you going to stop leaning on the credit cards? I know the spill. It's convenient. It's safe. It can help establish and build credit. I've heard it all. I believe each and everyone of the sayings. However, I don't believe the credit cards were for you to live on and pay interest from month to month on existing balances.
It happens. You're at the store and a name brand handbag is calling your name. You ration with yourself and convince the voice in your head you can handle the payments. The superego pops out and go back and forth with the pros and cons. To no one's surprise but your own the little devil wins. Again, it's a never ending cycle.
Stop leaning on the credit cards. One day you won't be able to make ends meet. The cards will be maxed out and you'll be cursing that little devil straight to hell along with the credit card balances.
Establish a leisure account and begin to conduct preauthorize transfers as often as possible. Once you reach your designated amount then splurge on that item. Anything else if financially uncivilized.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment