Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rock Bottom


What will it take for you to reach your rock bottom?!


Job loss, divorce, lower wages, or lack of recognition. It's time you find your Stillwaters to strengthen your attributes and not mask your weaknesses. It is far too easy for each of you to say what can't be done and hide behind your fear. I challenge you to list your goals, how you will achieve them and begin to act on it. Visit your list daily and take one step at a time. Don't let your rock bottom determine your future.



I can't go on living like this!


What can't you do? What needs to change? Most individuals believe change begins with a new location or job. Well, it doesn't. What must not continue to go on is the disbelief you have in yourself from achieving your goals. Not living a certain way comes from within. Once you find what allows you to embrace your strengths you are no longer rock bottom.



I have dreams, I am not a failure!

Don't let others' perception of you define who you are. Once you define yourself by others' belief of you, you are no longer in control of your own destiny. I can't state enough that we are individuals who are not all measured the same. Let's face it we aren't all leaders, but we are all trendsetters. On your mark, get set, go for your dreams.



Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hit my rock bottom 8 years ago and it wasn't good. It took me 3 years to get out of it but I did and I've vowed and declared never to go that way again. It wasn't good but I'm proud of who I am now and where I am going. I am inspired.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.