Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tour-Dare to Inspire

I am pleased to announce the next stop for the 'Dare to Inspire' tour will be 3/24/09 11am-2:30pm at:


Indiana University Northwest
Women's Conference Center
3400 Broadway
Gary, In. 46407


Topic:

I am launching a tour to find your STILLWATERS. The transition to the unique approach allows others to address their emotions to succeed in all aspects of life. Lack of identifying goals and/or emotions is affected by one's successes in relationships, finances and workplace. Majority still think concealing inabilities will help them succeed.
Come! Enjoy! Immediately following the presentation will be a book signing for STILLWATERS and Finances are Linked to Emotions.


Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

2 comments:

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

I'm enjoying your blog posts, and actually gaining some useful information from them.
I don't comment on every single one, but do know they are being read and enjoyed :)
I'm going to look more into your book that you're promoting as well.
Will speak with my sister (who's blog button is on my page 'Hangin with Mrs Cooper") about having you featured on her blog. She spotlights interesting blogs especially small business owners and entrepeneurs looking for more more web exposure.
Please let me know what you think after you check out her blog about this idea. I can't guarantee any sales for your book...but at least it's another promotional resource.

Bahiyah S. said...

I took a look at "Hangin with Mrs Cooper" and it was great. I will be visiting in the future.