
Dreams are the eyes to the soul. Scientists believe dreams are affiliated with Rapid Eye Movement. As an optimist, I would like to believe dreams are the insight to your future. Most of you dream everyday. Some in color and others in black in white. I'm still wondering why the difference. Does it say a lot for the individual?
Turn your dream into a reality
I dreamt I was walking on the carpet of the NAACP awards alongside Jennifer Hudson, Samuel Jackson, and Toni Morrison. They treated me as a respected collegue and admired my work in the industry. The President, Ben Jealous, was introducing the award for outstanding literture and film. To my surprise, I won.
True Story....
I was recently approached by a director who read my book. He really enjoyed the plot and what could become of the many outlooks. I didn't know one of my clients had a grandson in film who is a Director. Talk about knowing the right people. God put people in place to help you with your dreams.
I am a firm believer that you have to both believe in your spiritual guider and take action yourself. The dreams that I had in the past are showing me that turning dreams into a reality is possible if you believe.
Bahiyah Shabazz




2 comments:
You are so very right about that.
You "talk" my kind of "talk" :)
This post sort of mirrors the principles of "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It covers the law of attraction and possibilities. I keep a copy of this book next to my bed.
Good post
Post a Comment