Too many times we make up what is not seen to endure what we desire. I always discuss following your dreams and living up to your potential. However, I don't want anyone to dig a hole no one can crawl out.
What does that suppose to mean?
Circumstances happen in due time. Each of us are involved in a plan that is controlled by a force outside ourselves. We can assist by putting forth effort and not being stagnant in our goals.
I was listening to the radio early this morning. There was a lady who accepted the harsh treatment of her husband. It seemed she wanted and loved the idea of being a new bride she accepted his negative behavior.
Again, treat yourself how you want and others will follow. Allowing yourself to be victimized in anyway is detrimental for all.
Before moving forward with any plan research the possibilities. Believe me when I say your dreams will come true in due time. When it does...HOLD ON!
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Amazing what some people will do in the name of love.
Post a Comment