Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

lead by example

You never know who is watching your every move. I have found that others are either waiting for that special moment of breakthrough or failure. Fortunately, more are waiting for the breakthrough. I am pleased to encounter others who are inspired by my words. Whether in presentations or print.
*****
Again, I can't express enough the importance of defining self by your standards and not others. When you walk through the door all eyes should be on you from the confidence you display. Remember not to mask your weakness in fear of others knowing your incapability. If you come across the right individual he or she may shed wisdom on your situation to assist in strengthening.
*****
When you are passionate about your work everyone knows. I have been networking like crazy and meeting many individuals I thought were out of my reach. It seems no matter the fame and fortune we all need someone to inspire us and educate on financial empowerment and personal management.
*****
If any of you are contemplating on a new task...do it. As the old saying goes "nothing beats a failure, but a try". This is extremely true. How can we teach the next generation to go for their dreams when we can't get off the couch? Challenge yourself! You would be amazed at how many people are following.
To truly lead is to follow your dreams.

Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

2 comments:

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

Bahiya... I can relate to this post on all levels. That first sentence nails it on the head.
Keep inspiring others Bahiyah... your words of wisdom DO make a difference :)

Bahiyah S. said...

I thank you for stopping by and giving feedback. Please know that your photos are inspiring.