Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday...we made it!

This has been a looong week. I have been through many highs and lows. I must say the lows definitely allowed me to appreciate the high moments.

My lowest point this week was realizing the lack of support and happiness I felt from others. I am not the type of individual that want others opinion of what I am doing, but who doesn't appreciate an admiration or two.

I shared a networking [high] moment with quite a few individuals. Some were genuinely happy and others were blinded by the jealousy of being successful. I strongly believe that we are all capable of having success [whatever you define it to be].

I realize that I can't [emotionally] support everyone. As I continue through my journey in life I will definitely see who are my true friends and support group.

Never stop your dreams because others can't wake up to reality!



Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

2 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

I am so sad to read that some couldn't be happy for what you accomplished. That just stinks.

You continue on your path. You will find your true support team :->

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

Bahiyah, I will try to keep this concise.
I've been or am going through the same thing as far as a few individuals being jealous of one's success. And i'm not one to go tootin my horn on what I've accomplished, especially with my photography business I'm constantly trying to nurture.
So now I'm finding out who my true friends are.
But do know this.... you'll ALWAYS have my support.