
Have you ever met someone that was so angry for no reason it made you second think yourself? Well, I have! I am sure today was a full moon somewhere on earth. I have found myself pondering about the dilemmas and concerns in that person's life.
It takes more energy to be grumpy than to be happy. Why exert so much energy and negative at that? In light of approaching the second quarter I am wondering if people are still committing to their resolutions. You know the I want to stop smoking...I will save more money...I want to lose weight...I will be on time...I will be kind and go green.
Today is the day to recommit to happiness:
- Smile (it uses less facial muscles)
- Be kind to someone for no reason
- Say thank you
- Don't steal the last parking space
- Meditate or Pray each day
- Realize to have something is better than nothing
- Accept your flaws
- Accept yourself!
To accept peace within yourself is to accept eternal happiness. Spread your joy through internal radiance. Doesn't that feel much lighter?
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz




6 comments:
happy girls night out!
What a great post. Something we all need to be reminded of (on a daily basis!)
Happy VGNO. Thanks for stopping by!
Hi! Stopping by for VGNO, hope you are having a great night! I like this post, it is so true! And laughing burns lots of calories! =)
Spread your joy through internal radiance.
That's beautiful. I'm glad I stopped by. This sentence is a great way to end my day, and to begin it as well.
Happy VGNO.
Something is in the air.
A friend and I were just talking about this this afternoon!
Wonderful list :->
Great list! I'm always smiling - and I'll get asked 'why'...I usually respond with because it keeps people wondering what I'm up to...or that it's because I'm too lazy to frown because frowning uses more muscles... ;)
Happy VGNO! :)
Post a Comment