Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beauty in Motion

One of the most beautiful things in life is to be in constant motion. I am not talking about physical, although, exercising is vital to your health. The beautiful motion is mental and verbal.

Why are your minds stagnant?

It's time to explore your life in regards to options and be creative with yourself. Again, not letting others dictate your well being, your destiny, and how you deliver your thoughts. Recently, I received three business proposals. I am confident it's because I challenged myself to deliver my beliefs and goals about Shabazz Management Group to others.

Speak with eloquence and everyone listens.

Speak to others with passion and firmness. Others will realize your depth in knowledge. No one truly listens or understands a timid tone. At the end of the day your confidence should not be challenged.

Listen and speak to others in motion with eloquence. You will be amazed with the attraction of beauty from your words.



Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping in to say "Hi" and thanks for your thoughtful words for Manny. Just trying to catch up on my blog reading. I feel so far behind.

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

....spoken "Eloquently" :)