ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
I am proud to announce that I have been nominated for a blogger choice award. Urbanperspective has nominated me for the best educational,business and marketing blog award. Whew!
Please sign up to cast your vote. I truly appreciate it.
***
I have been blogging a short while and twitting even shorter. I have interacted with many people who have been supportive and given great feedback.
***
Again, I can't express enough how great it feels when you are doing something you love. My acceptance speech isn't long. I want to thank all my supporters and followers.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz




2 comments:
Bahiya, I know you were already a successful published author and business woman long before I found your blog.
I thought this would be an appropiate way to say THANK YOU for your inspiration through your wisdom in your Blog posts.
As a Blogger myself, I sometimes wondered if I was doing it in vain, or was anybody even paying attention.
It seems like we're in an age now where the "like minded" are universally starting to connect. Can't really put it into words, but I know you will understand
So it was a no brainer to nominate your blog. It truly does give me inspiration, and I thought "the world" should know about it. :)
Thank U
Congratulation for the nomination! Yours is truly an inspiration! =)
Post a Comment