
Have you ever been told the wait is worth the pain? Growing up I always wondered what it meant. It wasn't until my adulthood I realized that nothing comes when you want and nothing lasts forever.
***
Picture a time when you desired something so badly that you could feel the pain travel from the tips of your toes to the crown of your head. Well, that's how I feel about my life at this moment. I am so excited about the possibilities that are to come I can't control myself.
***
What are your possibilities? What do you have in store for yourself that is worth the pain? Whatever it is value, cherish, and work as hard as you can.
***
In due time all possibilities are conquered. Make sure you are ready for your desires.Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Bahiyah Shabazz




3 comments:
You know, I have been feeling that things are 'on the verge' recently.
I've been working towards a goal that is taking so much longer to achieve than I thought. But I feel it's finally going to happen. (It's a wild feeling.)
That wild feeling is inspiration. When it comes you can't stop it. Do well in whatever your endeavors are!
This is almost too freaky. I'm feelin the same thing Ann commented on. It's probably no coincidence, per your video you posted, that we were all drawn "here" for a reason.
I've read The Secret and it deals with the Law of Attraction...of which I am a believer.
Post a Comment