Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Exemplify your Passion

What is your passion? This is a simple, yet powerful question. However, some have not realized what makes them happy. Learning what keeps you going will lead your desires.
**
I have been fortunate to leave the corporate world, which included long hours and lack of appreciation for a meaningful life. I have a career. Not compared to what I previous engaged in daily. See, that was work. This is my passion. Work isn't work when you are passionate about what you do.
**
I have met many people (physically, web, twitter, blog, etc) that I would not have ever encountered in my previous world. I am Blessed to be able to also have others genuinely want to see me progress in life.
**
I look forward to where my destination will lead me. I am up for the challenges, highs, and lows.
**
I am truly happy that I stepped out on faith to fulfill my dreams. I hope you can do the same in whatever it is. Never let others impression of you dictate who you are and what you are capable of doing.
**
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

No comments: