Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Friday, April 3, 2009

life is simple

Have you ever been so overwhelmed with a task that you couldn't figure out how to execute the project? Well, that's life!!! I have found that we are so worried about how to complete a project to move on to the next we aren't able to grasp the concept as well as enjoy the movements.
*****
Sometimes it takes someone else to intervene to make you realize that you are putting too much thought into something. Life is simple, people make it hard.
*****
Take into consideration these simple questions?
  • What does your life consist of daily?
  • What are your goals?
  • Are you able to fulfill your dreams?
  • Can you afford (monetary and emotional) to stop dreaming and face reality?

****

I enjoy watching the growth of a child. He or she isn't bothered by the outcome of the task. The child continues to try until he/she gets it right. As adults it's time to accept the concept of life. Realize that you not only make it how you want, but life is simple. You are the creator of your own game board.

****

As you control your game pieces realize that each move is strategize for the next.



Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

so true. i find the best way to "get up and go" is to just do it. I know, i sound like a Nike commercial, but it's true :)

happy VGNO!

Anonymous said...

My life is crazy -- I am a homeschool mom of 3 so as you can already tell my day is very busy.
Stopping by to say Hi!

~Sandy~ said...

just stopping by to say hi! Happy VGNO :O)

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love looking at things through my daughter's view - you're right, it's so very simple, and she keeps on trying until she gets it right! ;)

Happy VGNO! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, that's like the answer to "how do you eat a bear"?

Answer: one bite at a time.

Something I've tried to teach my kids and remember myself.

Glad I stopped by on the VGNO party blog tour. Your words are inspirational!

Take care,
April

Ms D said...

Just stopping by from VGNO, have a great weekend! :)
Kim

Anonymous said...

It's true, children will keep on trying. Their patience level on some things is amazing. But I think we as adults tend to have too much on our plate at one time and that's why it's so easy to just throw in the towel.