- You are lovable
- You are kind
- You are smart
- You are capable
- You are wise
- You are worthy
- You are needed
- You are loved
- You matter
These simple words mean so much at the most difficult times. I recently contracted with a company that I had to discontinue services. The company was great. It was the upper management that didn't appreciate its employees.
Everyday was a beating session. Why can't you...?
I began to think about the morale of the company, employees, and environment. As an entrepreneur I have the luxury of setting my own hours, expectations, and limits. Enough was enough! I was there to change the company for the better. However, I didn't feel comfortable working in the environment.
How can I be proud of my work when no one is actually implementing what was taught? I truly didn't feel comfortable continuing putting my name on the contracts.
To everyone who don't hear it often from work or home. A little birdy told me...
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz




2 comments:
what a lovely thought! I also learn that it works best when you are positive about yourself. Have a lovely Monday, have a lovely spring! =)
I have mad respect for you choosing your own moral values OVER financial gain.
Somebody recently offered to compensate me generously for a photography project. But due to the nature of the project, and my own morals, I chose to DECLINE the money. And believe me,I could use some extra cash. In some cases , morality takes precedence in my decisions even if it means potential loss of extra income.
Post a Comment