- Sanity
- Family
- Friendship
- Happiness
- Love
These are the things that truly matter. Nowadays I find myself extremely busy. It's a great feeling. I remember years ago praying to be in the professional and financial place I'm in today. Since there isn't enough time in the day I have to plan virtually everything.
It's a behavior that my husband has grown to love.
Today I am spending time with my two best friends. We try to occasionally have a weekend wives getaway, but this time of year isn't working. One of the friends is currently pregnant and can't get away from the family. It's fine so we choose a Saturday to have lunch, gossip and rejoice in our friendship.
It's healthy to surround yourself with a group of friends who genuinely love and respect you. As I continue on my life's journey I am pleased to know that outside my family I have two very good friends I can call my sisters.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz




No comments:
Post a Comment