Have you ever been awake at 4am surfing the stations and wondering why your life is in its current state?
I know that may have sounded like an infomercial question, but it is an important question. I have learned from clients that when people are awake during that time of morning they are questioning their abilities.
I personally use that time to get in tune with myself and gather my thoughts. No one is awake and I can 'breath' and think freely.
I've also learned that your personal challenges are from your self doubt and not the doubt of others.
I am a big sports fanatic and I am really enjoying the basketball playoffs. I can't help but to admire the Boston Celtics. Many commentators and fans believed they wouldn't make it this far because one of the key players [Kevin Garnet] is out due to an injury. Lord and behold they are in the 7th game of the semi-finals.
The team didn't use the personal challenge of an important teammate as an excuse for not giving their all. They learned to overcome all obstacles together and put forth the energy. Every block, pass and rebound were performed without any hesitation.
That's how we all should handle life.
Although we may not be able to visualize the big picture it's our responsibility to attempt to obtain all intangibles.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Great analogy with this Bahiya......
Post a Comment