Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

revolving door

Who are we to question any decisions or plans that have happened in our lives?

Well, the questions happen daily.

Why did I lose my job?
Why can't I make ends meet?
Will I ever finish school?
Why can't goals happen as quick as I write them down?
Why am I going through this?
Why does my family have to suffer?

I've heard these questions and more many times. Some of them have come from myself one time or another. Remember, you are not alone (literally).

When you've encountered hope AND dispair the situation comes into play at the least moment.

When one door closes another one opens.

Keep in mind that you aren't the only person to have ever gone through things. At times, someone else situation is worse than yours. I have to remind myself that I am truly BLESSED to have accomplished so much in the time I have graced this earth. I can honestly say that I am leaving a legacy behind.

As we go on our journeys [together] let's remember to stay patient and calm. Your questions will be answered and your goals will be met. It's probably not happening as quick as you would like because you aren't ready to handle your revolving door.



Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

No comments: