Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm Angry that...

I caught a glimpse of the queen of talk this morning...Oprah. Although my husband thinks the title is debatable. Let him tell it, I am the queen of talk. She had guests yell why they were angry. This was suppose to be therapeutic and knock down all barriers from reaching their goals. In light of the show I would like to state why I am angry.

10 Reasons I'm Angry That...
  1. The economy is in the existing state.
  2. I have to watch my 401k like a stalker in the bushes.
  3. CEOs aren't feeling the economic crunch.
  4. Most companies are using the recession as an excuse to downsize.
  5. It took this long to finally have a president that represent the melting pot of the USA.
  6. Tomorrow isn't promised.
  7. People are afraid to live their dreams.
  8. Emergency funds are being used for daily expenses.
  9. Homes aren't valued what it used to be.
  10. Individuals are asking to borrow money from me.

Now that was therapeutic. I feel so much better. There are times after you consult with clients you want to express yourself. Thanks for listening.


Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

No comments: