We all want it. Hot, dripping, tantalizing, crave seeker, cup of coffee. Each person has his or her favorite size and flavor. Let's face it Starbucks has made a killing off the coffee industry.I'm a simple girl. Give me a cup of Folgers at home and make it how I like. I have tried the coffee shops, but I can't get past the broad selection and price. At times I wonder if some people have to take out a loan to purchase a grande and slice of cake.
Have you ever wondered how much money you could save if you stop purchasing a cup of latte and slice of cake daily. Take a look...$10 daily can get you out of $8000 credit card debt in 3 years. Let's not talk about an emergency fund and retirement management.
When you look at Starbucks in that perspective you are literally sipping down your future every time you sip a cup of latte.

We all have our vices including myself. That's why I can personally relate to you when it comes to giving up something you like. I recently cut out the luxuries in my life. I figured our family is truly blessed to afford bottle water and a water cooler. This sounds crazy, but I began to think about other countries and how water is a commodity.
Why should I only use tap water to bath? At the end of the day the money spend is now contributing toward the household's emergency fund.
Now, that's something to sip on!!!
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz




No comments:
Post a Comment