Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

who said the grass is greener on the other side?


"To succeed, we must first believe we can."
I always begin my presentations with this quote. This saying encompasses so much and is extremely powerful. We all wish for something else not knowing what we have is the epitome of our dreams. I challenge each of you to dig deep into your hearts and ask...
Why am I not where I want to be?
Asking this question leads to many answers. However, the ending always begin with you. Hmmm! Yes, you are holding yourself back. Once you realize that the grass you're standing in only needs a little water and nurture you can excel in life.
The grass on the other side may be green for someone else, but neglected and brittle for you. You are not fulfilling your goals because you don't believe you can. Don't let fear over take your dreams.
Dreams are your subconscious reality.
Learn it, live it, love it! Learn that you are powerful and capable. Live with setting and accomplishing your goals. Love you and know that you are successful by your own definition.
Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

No comments: