Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Are you your worst enemy?

I recently met a man who stated "at times I can't stand to be around myself". I began to think that if he can't be with himself then how can he expect anyone else. Repeatedly, I say to others to respect and treat self and others will follow in your footsteps.

What kind of attitude are you portraying to others?

Each individual release a spirit about him or her self. That spirit attracts positive or negative connections. I personally can deal without the negativity in my life. It is hectic enough than to worry about if we are going to enjoy each other's company.

The same gentleman worried about finding new friends. I am here to say you attract how you feel and carry yourself. Most importantly, if you can't stand to be with yourself no one else will want to be around you. At least the kind of individual you need to change your life.

Waking up on the wrong side of the bed doesn't determine your day?

There is no such thing...stop making excuses for your grumpiness. Having a positive outlook in life determines your day. Stop using excuses for others not liking who you portray. Tear down the facade of uncertainty and build a gate of acceptance, which will allow others to walk through.

Attach a fence of positiveness, greatness, and prosperity to live a productive life!

Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

8 comments:

Lizzie said...

i can attest that positive thinking can make for a positive day always :)

came over for VGNO *cheers*

Megryansmom said...

Dropping in from Ann's VGNO. Have a great weekend.

Native American Momma said...

I could not agree with you more. Your blog is awesome. Have a great weekend!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I could not possibly agree with you more... ;) Happy VGNO! :)

~Sandy~ said...

very good post! thanks for sharing :O) Happy VGNO and have a wonderful weekend!!!!
http://colormemommy.blogspot.com/

Ann Harrison said...

Wow!
You got me! I really needed to read these words. Terrific.
whoa...
Thank you so much for being a part of the Virtual GNO :->

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

Bahiyah... how do u come up with these AWESOME posts?!! I love that sentence where you said ...you attract how you feel and carry yourself. That is so true... and now others are slowly becoming aware of these things. Great post....

Bahiyah S. said...

Thanks for the compliments. The posts come from daily interactions with individuals. It's amazing how others think and how one word and behavior can determine your day.