Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Movement

What is your cause and passion? It's important to find what motivates you and dare to inspire. It's even more important to give back and educate others how to achieve their desires.

I challenge everyone to find a cause, donate your time, and help others. You would be amazed with the blessings encountered. Many people wonder why their desires are falling by the waist side. It's simple! Selfishness! You can't expect to be prosperous if you aren't delivering to others. I am new to blogosphere, but I truly believe with good intentions each post can motivate someone to believe and achieve. I have personally been touched by a few readings.

One [wo]man give to a [wo]man, that [wo]man give to another [wo]man, that becomes a movement.


Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

3 comments:

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

Very poignant, especially the last sentence.

Bahiyah S. said...

I truly believe in helping others. Selfishness doesn't benefit anyone NOT EVEN self. You cut your blessings when your disregard others.

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

I'm the same way Bahiyah. It seems the rewards come back to me ten fold just from some putting out positive energy HELPING others.