Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm a Survivor

Have you survived something you didn't think you could? We all have been in a situation when we were at our last hope. However, going through the storm made you stronger. Not giving up and working harder allows you to survive any situation.
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I truly believe in this quote, however, you have to be open to the situation. Listen to the signs and watch the movements. Every living thing has movement. If you put breath into a negative situation it too has movement because you have allowed it to consume your life. Therefore, it is a living thing. You breath, eat, and sleep the problem.
Stop giving life the negative situations. Declare survivorship!

Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

1 comment:

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

Grinnin ear to ear :)
I'll just say this about this post
DECLARE SURVIVORSHIP !! LOL :)
Have a blessed day