Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

make me proud

Today, I participated in the local cable network taping. I must say the proudest moment was when I came home to share the non edit version with my son. He looked at me with eyes of admiration and gave me a hug. The host, Dr. Howard, was very pleased with the interview. I was asked to revisit. I believe this is the beginning to a beautiful television interview relationship. I can't be stopped now...on to Oprah!

Money Management was the topic that was discussed along with the synopsis of Stillwaters. The discussion entailed everyone having Stillwaters and knowing how to reveal the hero within yourself. Success starts from within by your own standards during your own calculated time. I can't express enough the joy I feel from being successful by my own definition.

The time has come for each of you to release your hero and find your Stillwaters. I am positive you will love your inner beauty as you discover what your capabilities are.

Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

No comments: