Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have an award





It's a pleasure to announce that a fellow blogger Hanging with Mrs. Cooper has nominated me for an award. Let me get my speech together.
I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to visit my blog. All the supporters are greatly appreciated and I truly feel the love. I want to thank my spiritual leader because without you none of my dreams would be possible. As I continue to pass on the award I want to inspire each of you to accomplish your goals. Accept each day as a challenge to be the best you can possibly be. Thank you!

This award goes to:
  1. Mariamellie
  2. Robbie Redman
  3. Jo-Jo
  4. Jen
  5. Michele Dugar
Please don't forget to pass the love around and display their links. You can award them to as many people as you like. Congrats!

Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

3 comments:

Mariamellie said...

Wow... thank you so much! This is such a nice surprise for my sunny morning here. Let us keep on being the best each of us can be, everyday. Greetings all the way from East Borneo! =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thank you so very much! I look forward to sharing the news and love soon.

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Bahiyah, thank you for the Best Blog Award. It's beautiful sitting on my sidebar. Thanks again.