Best Educational Blog

My site was nominated for Best Education Blog!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Acknowledgement of Self

It has been a while since my last post. I have been bombarded with friends, family and business. Although I am not complaining because I was surrounded by love, comfort and compassion. This past week allowed me to discover more about myself.

Acknowledgement of self is important when you are sharing what you have to offer to others.

We began by sharing our home, food and everything in between. I continuously heard from all 20+ guests (at one moment) the comfort of home. It truly put a smile on my face because that is what I am always going for.

I want people to capture the love we have for ourselves and each other when they grace our home. Each dish is made with love and you can enjoy every ingredient. When you put your best foot forward in whatever you do, people acknowledge your efforts.

I have discovered and acknowledged about self:

1. patience
2. dedication
3. drive
4. sharing
5. acceptance

Once I began to truly acknowledge those features about myself, I enjoy life and everything it brings into my direction.

With this new found comfort I am positive that more Blessings will come my way.


Be inspired,
Bahiyah Shabazz

No comments: